Apr 23, 2012:
- 9:48 PM Changeset  by
- Copy IcedTea?-Web v1.1.2 to trunk.
- 9:46 PM Changeset  by
- vendor: Tag IcedTea?-Web v1.1.2.
- 9:41 PM Changeset  by
- vendor: Add icedtea-web v1.1.2 to current.
- 9:25 PM Changeset  by
- Created vendor branch for IcedTea?-Web.
- 11:43 AM WikiStart edited by
- klibc 0.6.5 (diff)
Apr 19, 2012:
- 1:31 AM Ticket #162 (TCP/IP Configuration app hangs) closed by
- fixed: The idea with disabling the context switch worked (see …
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
- Disable Win32 TIB mode since SEH now works in OS/2 context. This …
Apr 12, 2012:
- 5:50 AM Ticket #164 (Problem in LVMGUI with openjdk.b24GA2) reopened by
- Hmm, earlier I had launched it and seen the File menu missing, I then …
Apr 11, 2012:
- 11:22 PM Ticket #164 (Problem in LVMGUI with openjdk.b24GA2) closed by
- fixed: Resolved by http://svn.netlabs.org/odin32/changeset/21997
Apr 2, 2012:
Mar 28, 2012:
- 7:56 PM Ticket #166 (JavaRDP 14-1.1 CPU hog when minimized) created by
- Running the 14-1.1 of the JavaRDP (same issue seen with 16-1.1), …
- 7:48 PM Ticket #165 (Keyboard focus lost using JavaRDP 16-1.1 (or oroperJavaRDP) after task ...) created by
- This issue is not seen with the 14-1.1 builds of either of the above …
- 12:45 PM Ticket #103 (Problem running JAlbum 9.3) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback, closing.
- 12:44 PM Ticket #106 (Program doesn't react on mouse) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback, closing.
Mar 25, 2012:
- 2:43 PM Ticket #164 (Problem in LVMGUI with openjdk.b24GA2) created by
- After installing your last GA2 version of OpenJdk? I have tested …
Mar 21, 2012:
Mar 20, 2012:
- 11:03 AM Ticket #163 (openjdk6b24ga.wpi checks for warpin installed odin and won't install ...) closed by
- invalid: please report wpi issues to the wpi creator. we do not provide the …
- 2:06 AM Ticket #163 (openjdk6b24ga.wpi checks for warpin installed odin and won't install ...) created by
- The installer only seems to check the warpin database. I have odin …
Mar 19, 2012:
- 11:33 PM Ticket #162 (TCP/IP Configuration app hangs) created by
- Installed Odin 0.8.4 using YUM and copied new Java into …
- 5:28 PM Ticket #161 (Jeti/2 crashes on startup) created by
- Jeti/2 still crashes on startup. Problem started with the GCC builds …
- 3:46 PM Milestone GA2 completed
- 3:44 PM WikiStart edited by
- Announce release b24 GA2. (diff)
- 3:37 PM Changeset  by
- Tag b24 GA2 release.
- 1:13 AM Changeset  by
- Release b24 GA2.
Mar 18, 2012:
- 9:26 PM Ticket #160 (Attempt to protect stack guard pages failed) closed by
- fixed: Both problems are fixed within their respective Odin tickets. The …
- 9:23 PM Ticket #146 (Java 1.6 failure) closed by
- wontfix: No feedback for too long, closing. Feel free to reopen if needed.
- 9:13 PM Ticket #130 (Spontaneous NoClassDefFoundError exceptions) closed by
- worksforme: Couldn't get a single one since I wrote the last comment. Closing.
- 8:37 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Fix DirectSound? playback (ufouous typo). This is a really …
Mar 13, 2012:
Mar 9, 2012:
- 10:30 PM Ticket #159 (Occasional hangs on Ctrl-C) closed by
- fixed: I fixed the problem with WriteLog? in Odin, r 21979. I also had to …
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Disable assertion in park code which is not valid on OS/2.
- 6:43 PM JavaApplication edited by
- 6:19 PM JavaApplication edited by
Mar 8, 2012:
- 2:47 PM Ticket #33 (Resolve the main thread issue) closed by
- fixed: I have fixed the issue in r341 by creating the JVM on thread 1, as …
- 2:46 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Create JVM on main thread in Java executables on OS/2. This …
Mar 6, 2012:
Mar 2, 2012:
- 2:15 PM Ticket #160 (Attempt to protect stack guard pages failed) created by
- While starting-stopping SmartSVN 12 times in a row, I got this message …
- 2:00 PM Ticket #128 (Hang at exitlist) closed by
- fixed: I tried Jbuddymessenger and JIP and see no any problems with …
- 1:55 PM Ticket #159 (Occasional hangs on Ctrl-C) created by
- Sometimes the Java process hangs in the exit list on thread 1 when …
Mar 1, 2012:
Feb 29, 2012:
- 8:30 PM Ticket #112 (SmartGIT issues) closed by
- fixed: Hmm, it seems that problem 1 was actually a SmartGIT 2.1 bug. …
- 8:28 PM Ticket #158 (SmartGIT 3 doesn't support OS/2) created by
- An attempt to start SmartGIT 3 (which has the RC 4 state ATM) ends up …
- 10:13 AM Ticket #49 (LVMGUI and TCPCFG2 won't start) closed by
- fixed: This was fixed with #24.
Feb 28, 2012:
- 7:53 PM Ticket #24 (Change calling convention from _stdcall to _System) closed by
- fixed: The cconv switch is done in r339. My tests show that everything …
- 7:49 PM Changeset  by
- Switch JNI calling convention from stdcall to _System on OS/2. This …
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Sync jni_x86.h with jni_md.h for Windows / OS/2.
- 6:52 PM Changeset  by
- Fully obey BUILD_CLIENT_ONLY on OS/2. This completely disables …
- 6:48 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Disable annoying output in sysNativePath in debug builds.
Feb 27, 2012:
Feb 24, 2012:
- 11:10 PM Ticket #138 (Update OpenJDK to B24) closed by
- fixed: The remaining warnings are fixed and after fixing the DLL init bug in …
- 11:08 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Call ctorDtorInit() before DllMain?(). This is needed as …
- 8:54 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Fix another bunch of warnings. That should be it now.
Feb 22, 2012:
- 8:50 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Fix a whole bunch of warnings and a few build errors. GCC is …
- 8:36 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Make sure DllMain? in JAWTOS2.DLL is called. This also fixes the …
- 8:34 PM Changeset  by
- Enable WLINK support. It seems that the AWT DLL can now be …
Feb 21, 2012:
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Fix a bunch of warnings. GCC is more strict than MSVC.
- 9:22 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: Typedef jint as int and jbyte as char under GCC. This is for …
- 9:20 PM Changeset  by
- jdk: No JNU functions any more.
- 9:20 PM Changeset  by
- Fix r326 typo.
Feb 17, 2012:
- 6:23 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Disable building of gamma launcher. It is not currently …
- 3:36 PM Ticket #157 (Port hotspot launcher) created by
- Since b24 (or maybe b23), the hotspot sources include a special …
Feb 16, 2012:
- 7:52 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Add C compiler and separate C flags from C++ flags.
- 7:21 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Generate dependencies.
- 5:54 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: launcher: Don't redefine general linker flags.
- 5:52 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Add support for wmapsym.cmd.
- 4:10 PM Changeset  by
- hotspot: Remove generated from VPATH. It doesn't contain hotspot …
- 4:07 PM Changeset  by
- Port Windows-specific b24 changes to OS/2.
- 4:06 PM Changeset  by
- Sync los2_x86_32.s with linux_x86_32.s to add new functions.
- 2:21 PM Changeset  by
- Port SymGetSymFromAddr? API usage to OS/2.
- 1:01 PM Changeset  by
- Use TARGET_OS_FAMILY_windows instead of _WINDOWS when appropriate. …
Feb 15, 2012:
- 8:20 PM Changeset  by
- Narrow down the operand constraint for XCHGB instruction. This is …
- 5:20 PM Changeset  by
- Use TARGET_COMPILER_gcc instead of EMX when appropriate.
- 5:17 PM Changeset  by
- Disable some warnigns and unneeded stuff.
- 4:45 PM Changeset  by
- Adopt to the new platform dispatching defines.
- 3:29 PM Changeset  by
- Add forgotten +.
- 2:12 PM Changeset  by
- Adjust OS/2 makefiles to b24 changes.
Feb 14, 2012:
- 9:22 PM Changeset  by
- Tailor makefiles for the new Odin 8.x build layout.
Feb 13, 2012:
- 10:07 PM Changeset  by
- trunk: Merged in openjdk6 b24 from branches/vendor/oracle.
- 6:33 PM Changeset  by
- Tagged openjdk-6-src-b24-14_nov_2011 for further reference.
- 6:15 PM Changeset  by
- vendor: Merged in openjdk-6-src-b24-14_nov_2011 from Oracle to current.
Feb 7, 2012:
- 3:24 PM Ticket #122 (Create a WPI-Package) closed by
- wontfix: as we will not deliver a wpi at all, i close that ticket. zip and rpm …
- 3:19 PM Ticket #115 (JavaIO) closed by
- invalid: as our test showed it works and no more feedback i assume it's fixed. …
Jan 25, 2012:
- 3:10 PM Ticket #155 (Association with java.exe or javaw.exe causes unexcpected troubles) closed by
- invalid: either fixed or on one is interested anymore in that ticket. and as it …
- 11:56 AM WikiStart edited by
- sponsoring barometer (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.