Nov 19, 2010:
- 5:29 PM WikiStart edited by
- release date is november (diff)
- 5:02 PM Milestone Qt 4.6.3 completed
- Upgrade the source tree to version 4.6.3 from the vendor and incorporate …
- 5:02 PM Ticket #172 (Update to Qt 4.6.3) closed by
- fixed: Qt 4.6.3 is out. Note that the issue mentioned in comment:1 has been …
- 4:53 PM WikiStart edited by
- Announced Qt 4.6.3 release. (diff)
- 4:21 PM Changeset  by
- Tagged 4.6.3 release.
- 3:15 PM Changeset  by
- Updated README and CHANGES for 4.6.3.
- 1:30 PM Ticket #191 (Wrong icon shown in file dialog for "not ready" shared CD rom) closed by
- fixed: In r825, I fixed the problem but a bit differently as this is a more …
- 1:29 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Return a correct system icon (folder or file) for a non-existent path …
- 10:41 AM Ticket #191 (Wrong icon shown in file dialog for "not ready" shared CD rom) created by
- Accessing a Windows 7 system using NetDrive?, the remote CD ROM drive gets …
- 12:20 AM Changeset  by
- packaging: Set the system documentation path in the "Development" package …
Nov 18, 2010:
- 3:23 PM Changeset  by
- packaging: Rearranged "Development" and "Development Runtime" packages in …
- 2:27 PM Changeset  by
- packaging: Delete %HOME%\.config\Trolltech.ini both on install of Runtime …
- 2:24 PM Changeset  by
- packaging: Rearranged "Runtime" and "Installation utilities" packages in …
- 2:14 PM Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Add a note about OpenSSL DLLs neccessary for MySQL and …
- 1:38 PM Changeset  by
- packaging: Missing assignment in UpdateQtSysConf?.cmd.
- 2:21 AM Changeset  by
- packaging: Fixed calling of the WIC environment setup script.
- 2:20 AM Changeset  by
- packaging: Added Cancel button to the Important Notice dialog (and fixed …
- 1:55 AM Changeset  by
- packaging: Attempted to solve a possible broken installation (see comment …
- 1:51 AM Changeset  by
- packaging: lib: Ask to manually search for (and delete) files remaining …
- 1:48 AM Changeset  by
- packaging: UpdateQtSysConf?.cmd: Added ability to delete keys (specify no …
Nov 8, 2010:
- 12:49 PM Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) closed by
- fixed: The link to the new Postgres is …
- 12:48 PM Changeset  by
- README.OS2: Added proper PostgresSQL link.
Nov 4, 2010:
- 2:12 AM Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Added support for MAKE_JOBS environment variable that …
- 1:57 AM Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Added recognition of -prefix and other options that allow …
- 1:38 AM Changeset  by
- doc: Updated according to r813.
- 12:31 AM Changeset  by
- corelib: QLibraryInfo uses the QT_CONFIGURE_QT_SYSCONF_FILE value on OS/2 …
Nov 2, 2010:
- 6:30 PM Ticket #189 (Inconsitent behavior of QWebSettings::(set)iconDatabasePath()) closed by
- wontfix: I guess, I won't. I went to the Qt bugtracker. They say that QtWebKit? …
- 1:15 PM Ticket #190 (Update to Qt 4.7) created by
- Update Qt to version 4.7
- 8:07 AM Ticket #189 (Inconsitent behavior of QWebSettings::(set)iconDatabasePath()) created by
- This is a multiplatform issue. Not sure if it is kown at Nokia and/or …
Nov 1, 2010:
- 10:50 AM Ticket #188 (DragText support for Qt) created by
- Can Qt apps (like Quassel) be enabled for text drag and drop with …
Oct 30, 2010:
Oct 29, 2010:
- 8:11 PM Changeset  by
- tests/blit: Added transparent fillRect.
- 2:35 PM Ticket #187 (Crash when clicking on a list's header) closed by
- 1:40 AM Changeset  by
- gui: Propagate r810 fix to the 3DNOW/SSE code.
- 1:28 AM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed SIGSEGV on SSE/SSE2 processors due to misaligned m128i …
Oct 28, 2010:
- 3:36 PM Ticket #184 (Crash on exit when using an embedded window on DIVE mode) closed by
- fixed: Okay, thanks to all. Rudi, the warning is fixed too.
- 3:36 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Compiler warning.
Oct 27, 2010:
- 7:19 PM Ticket #187 (Crash when clicking on a list's header) created by
- open the file open dialoge in details view and click on the headers. this …
- 6:11 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed a crash that could happen at program termination in Dive mode …
- 2:58 PM Ticket #185 (Hang when calling file open dialog once or twice) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for testing.
- 12:57 PM Ticket #186 (quassel eats cursor) closed by
- fixed: ok i can confirm it works now again.
- 1:18 AM Changeset  by
Oct 26, 2010:
- 1:27 PM Changeset  by
- corelib: Addition to r805 (remove extra wait() calls).
- 3:02 AM Changeset  by
- corelib: Fixed a hang when attempting to stop the file watcher thread …
Oct 25, 2010:
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
- qmake/os2/gnumake: Add .NOTPARALLEL to subdirs makefiles to ensure that a …
- 5:45 PM Ticket #186 (quassel eats cursor) created by
- when you minimize quassel via the systray icon and then restore it, the …
Oct 24, 2010:
- 12:49 PM Ticket #185 (Hang when calling file open dialog once or twice) created by
- Hi/2. If using file open dialog once or twice, Qt4 apps hang. You can …
- 12:37 PM Ticket #184 (Crash on exit when using an embedded window on DIVE mode) created by
- Hi/2. When using an embedded window on DIVE mode, the following crash …
Oct 22, 2010:
- 12:32 PM Ticket #175 (Fix WebKit useragent string) closed by
- fixed: Thanks!
Oct 21, 2010:
- 5:42 PM Changeset  by
- 10:34 AM Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) reopened by
- just discussed that with Paul on irc. he will do a test libpq right now. …
Oct 20, 2010:
- 9:39 PM Ticket #183 (Shift + numpad arrow keys produces numbers) closed by
- fixed: Should be fixed in r802. Alex, please check and free to reopen the ticket …
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed: Make sure that pressing Shift[+Ctrl]]+<numpad_digit> will …
- 7:51 PM Ticket #183 (Shift + numpad arrow keys produces numbers) created by
- Reported by Alex Tailor in gmane.org.netlabs.qt.devel: >Attempting to …
- 1:11 AM Ticket #63 (Query hardware address of the network interface) closed by
- fixed: Done in r801. Actually took more than planned since I had to completely …
- 1:09 AM Changeset  by
- network: QNetworkInterface: Fixed: hardwareAddress() returned null instead …
Oct 19, 2010:
- 12:47 PM Changeset  by
- corelib: Include qt_os2.h in qglobal.cpp explicitly as we use its …
- 8:02 AM Ticket #182 (Arora page loading performance) created by
- With I compare my current 4.6.3 build with an older 4.6.2 I notice a …
- 2:22 AM Changeset  by
- webkit: Added proper OS/2 version reporting to the UserAgent? string …
- 1:13 AM Ticket #66 (QSysInfo::OS2Ver) closed by
- fixed: Implemented QSysInfo::os2Version() in r797, 798. This is what this …
- 1:13 AM Changeset  by
- corelib: Typo in r797.
- 1:11 AM Changeset  by
- corelib: Implemented QSysInfo::os2Version() (closes #66).
Oct 18, 2010:
- 7:09 PM Ticket #144 (Don't show floppy drives) closed by
- fixed: Right, it seems to properly detect the "no floppy drive" case: only if I …
- 7:09 PM Changeset  by
- corelib/io: Don't report non-existent floppy drives in QDir::drives(). …
- 11:45 AM Ticket #181 (Create RPM installer) created by
- There is a decision to distribute Qt only in RPM format. Two reasons: 1. …
Oct 15, 2010:
- 5:03 PM Changeset  by
- network: Fixed: QLocalServer could hang forever in the destructor trying …
Oct 14, 2010:
- 6:12 PM Changeset  by
- Significantly improve the performance of directory iterators walking …
Oct 13, 2010:
- 12:27 PM Changeset  by
- corelib: QFSFileEngine::fileFlags(): If nothing is requested but Refresh …
Oct 11, 2010:
- 10:14 PM Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) closed by
- fixed: Done in r792.
- 10:14 PM Changeset  by
- plugins: Enabled the MySQL Qt plugin.
Oct 10, 2010:
- 10:52 PM Changeset  by
- examples: More ignore patterns.
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
- examples: More ignore patterns.
- 9:39 PM Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Do not require to install the CUPS WPI, suggest ZIP …
- 9:25 PM Ticket #167 (Add SSL support) closed by
- fixed: I added OpenSSL support in r788. Note that we search for both standard …
- 9:22 PM Changeset  by
- network: Added OpenSSL support (closes #167).
Oct 8, 2010:
Oct 7, 2010:
- 3:58 PM Ticket #174 (DIVE mode not always disabled on Panorama) closed by
- fixed: I went the DosQueryModuleHandle?() route as it saves us from parsing …
- 3:55 PM Changeset  by
- gui: DIVE: Better detection of the Panorama video driver that detects the …
- 3:04 PM Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Repainting the widget during DnD outside the drag*Event() …
- 1:16 AM Ticket #173 (Arora drawing problem while dragging) closed by
- fixed: The problem is fixed in r785. Now we get the behavior identical to the …
- 1:09 AM Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Starting the drag operation would take the Qt focus away …
- 12:17 AM Changeset  by
- gui: Log more WM_* messages in debug mode.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.