Oct 7, 2010:
- 3:58 PM Ticket #174 (DIVE mode not always disabled on Panorama) closed by
- fixed: I went the DosQueryModuleHandle?() route as it saves us from parsing …
- 3:55 PM Changeset  by
- gui: DIVE: Better detection of the Panorama video driver that detects the …
- 3:04 PM Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Repainting the widget during DnD outside the drag*Event() …
- 1:16 AM Ticket #173 (Arora drawing problem while dragging) closed by
- fixed: The problem is fixed in r785. Now we get the behavior identical to the …
- 1:09 AM Changeset  by
- gui: DnD: Fixed: Starting the drag operation would take the Qt focus away …
- 12:17 AM Changeset  by
- gui: Log more WM_* messages in debug mode.
Aug 17, 2010:
- 7:41 PM Ticket #180 (Location of ui_*.h) closed by
- wontfix: Yes, it is as designed. You should use the qmake's INCLUDE_PATH statement …
- 10:08 AM Ticket #180 (Location of ui_*.h) created by
- With 4.6.3, qmake places the generated ui_*.h files in the objects …
Aug 16, 2010:
- 8:32 AM Ticket #179 (Enable support for MySQL and PostgreSQL plugins) created by
- It turns out, that these two database plugins can be build quite nicely. …
Aug 13, 2010:
- 8:40 PM Ticket #178 (Poor QNetworkDiskCache performance) closed by
- 1:11 PM Ticket #168 (Arora web browser crashes in LIBC) closed by
- fixed: Good.
Aug 11, 2010:
- 8:15 PM Changeset  by
- network: Filter out garbage entries returned by ioctl(SIOCGIFCONF) on OS/2 …
- 6:00 PM Ticket #141 (CUPS: get cups.dll and use PDF output by default) closed by
- fixed: As Silvan reports, everything works as expected now. As for the DLL …
- 3:16 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Send PDF data to a CUPS printer on OS/2 by default if CUPS is version …
- 3:07 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Force mode to O_BINARY for temporary file descriptors we get from …
- 3:00 PM Changeset  by
- 3rdparty: jsc/webkit: Try to allocate memory blocks in high memory on OS/2 …
- 11:39 AM Changeset  by
- 3rdparty: jsc/webkit: Don't set HAVE_POSIX_MEMALIGN on OS/2 as …
- 11:34 AM Changeset  by
- gui: QCups: Don't try to unlink() a NULL path as it may crash some libc …
Aug 6, 2010:
Aug 4, 2010:
- 6:17 PM Changeset  by
- corelib: Added QDebugFmt<const T*> qDebugFmt(const T *val) to put pointers …
- 6:11 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed assertion shown when dragging the "Computer" item in the side …
- 1:28 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed a possible crash and an endless PM event loop recursion when …
Aug 3, 2010:
- 3:18 PM Changeset  by
- network: Improve network disk cache performance by reducing the number of …
- 12:07 AM Changeset  by
- qmake: Fixed r769 typos.
Aug 2, 2010:
- 10:59 PM Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Close header file to unlock it for the compiler (Object …
- 9:46 PM Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Use \= to strip spaces when comparing aArgs to "" because …
- 9:40 PM Changeset  by
- configure.cmd: Fixed typos in unused code paths to make it work in Object …
- 9:27 PM Changeset  by
- trunk: Merged in qt 4.6.3 sources from branches/vendor/nokia/qt.
- 5:41 PM Changeset  by
- vendor: Tagged qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.3 for further reference.
- 5:05 PM Changeset  by
- vendor: Merged in qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.3 from Nokia.
Jul 29, 2010:
- 3:53 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Remove garbage (accompanies r765).
- 3:51 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed QFileDialog: Don't increase the item height in the side bar by …
- 3:41 PM Changeset  by
- gui: QCommonStyle::standardIconImplementation(): Generate the stanrad …
- 3:37 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Reverter r261 as it breaks cross-platform compatibility with …
Jul 26, 2010:
- 9:03 PM Ticket #170 (QIcon size selection different Windows vs. OS/2) closed by
- wontfix: What are you talking about is actually my patch (see r261) as I considered …
Jul 19, 2010:
- 4:25 PM Ticket #169 (Field "output file" in print dialog is missing path separator) closed by
- fixed: Rudi, thanks for noticing! Fixed in r762.
- 4:24 PM Changeset  by
- gui: Fixed a typo that caused a path separator to be missing in the output …
- 4:02 PM Ticket #177 (QProcess::startDetached() fails to pass arguments) closed by
- fixed: Rudi, thanks for spotting it. Fixed in r761.
- 4:01 PM Changeset  by
- kernel: OS/2: Fixed a typo that caused QProcess::startDetached() to fails …
Jul 13, 2010:
- 11:15 AM Changeset  by
- Better phrasing in README.OS2.
- 12:45 AM Changeset  by
- Corrected WPI use instructions in README.OS2.
Jul 12, 2010:
Jul 9, 2010:
- 2:44 PM Ticket #178 (Poor QNetworkDiskCache performance) created by
- Not sure if we should do this kind of things, because it's a multiplatform …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.