wpa_supplicant for OS/2 - eCS is used by XWLAN / WLANSTAT for connecting to WPA secured networks
- checkout the complete tree via "svn co http://svn.netlabs.org/repos/ports/wpa_supplicant/trunk"
- as a requirement you need:
- libc065.dll (yum install xxxx)
- ssl10.dll (yum install xxxx)
- crypt010.dll (yum install xxxx)
- z.dll (yum install xxxx)
- gcc446.dll (yum install xxxx)
- gcc473.dll (yum install xxxx)
- 32 bit TCP/IP stack
- ???? tbd.
- to build wpa_supplicant you need gcc. For 'wpa_supplicant2.2 (eCS-v1)' gcc v4.7.3 is used (yum install gcc). But other versions will work too.
- run make
- version 2.2 (eCS-v1) added at xx.xx.2014
Reporting bugs and requesting new features is done through the ticket system. You can view existing tickets, add comments to them and create new tickets using the corresponding buttons at the top of every page. If you want to submit a new bug or request a feature, please use the Search function first to make sure there is no ticket for this task already created.