Timeline


and

Mar 28, 2017: Yesterday

4:38 PM Ticket #149 (gzip: creates wrong header on FAT file systems) closed by diver
invalid: according to the rfc https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1952 the value of …

Mar 27, 2017:

10:31 PM Ticket #149 (gzip: creates wrong header on FAT file systems) created by ak120
By using gzip 1.4 to compress a given file on an OS/2 native FAT …
8:39 AM Ticket #148 (GSView printing does not work anymore) closed by diver
wontfix: this is not a ghostscript issue. GSView wans to print to pswrite …

Mar 26, 2017:

2:10 PM Ticket #148 (GSView printing does not work anymore) created by andib
When I want to print something I get - […] I'm pretty sure this …

Mar 24, 2017:

7:10 PM Changeset [2164] by ydario
perl: allow build system to recognize also libZ_dll.a files.

Mar 23, 2017:

8:59 PM Changeset [2163] by dmik
git: Enable mmap support on OS/2. WIth the relevant LIBCx fix it …
8:59 PM Changeset [2162] by dmik
git: Make the .git directory truly hidden on OS/2. This is to keep …
8:56 PM Changeset [2161] by dmik
git: Remove a lot of OS/2 hacks not necessary in RPM environment. …
4:24 PM Ticket #55 (git 2.0 git gc --auto does not work because kLIBC setsid() fails) closed by dmik
fixed: Turns out that the reason for the above is a failed flush operation on …

Mar 22, 2017:

4:03 PM Changeset [2160] by dmik
git: Remove poll emulation on OS/2. The one provided by LIBCx is now …
3:56 PM Ticket #146 (git: pull --rebase does not work) closed by dmik
fixed: This is fixed within https://github.com/bitwiseworks/libcx/issues/31. …

Mar 21, 2017:

10:11 PM Ticket #147 (HPLIP-GUI won't run) created by David McKenna
New version of HPLIP allows HPLIP-GUI to be installed, but trying to …
3:33 PM Changeset [2159] by diver
gutenprint: restore some binary open after the upgrade, add bldlevel …
1:39 PM Changeset [2158] by diver
gutenprint: update trunk to version 5.2.12
1:15 PM Changeset [2157] by diver
gutenprint: tag vendor version 5.2.12
1:10 PM Changeset [2156] by diver
gutenprint: update vendor to version 5.2.12
10:32 AM Ticket #112 (hplip-gui doesn't install) closed by diver
fixed: should be fixed with latest rpm
8:39 AM Changeset [2155] by diver
hplip: update trunk to version 3.16.11
8:34 AM Changeset [2154] by diver
hplip: add bldlevel info

Mar 20, 2017:

6:41 PM Changeset [2153] by diver
hplip: tag vendor version 3.16.11
6:40 PM Changeset [2152] by diver
hplip: update vendor to version 3.16.11
4:34 PM Changeset [2151] by diver
binutils: better fix
3:49 PM Changeset [2150] by diver
binutils: fix some build breaks

Mar 17, 2017:

4:18 PM Changeset [2149] by diver
magic: disable mmap for now
3:58 PM Changeset [2148] by diver
magic: add a @todo to a possible not needed fix
3:57 PM Changeset [2147] by diver
magic: fix generation of man files
12:40 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
11:26 AM Changeset [2146] by diver
hunspell: add bldlevel info to the dll
10:44 AM Changeset [2145] by diver
hunspell: adapt testsuite to work correct. we need to adjust crlf …

Mar 16, 2017:

11:33 PM Changeset [2144] by tellie
hunspell: Fix HAVE_ICONV detection and support drive letter in top …
5:06 PM Changeset [2143] by tellie
scribus: Add bldlevel strings for exe and dll
4:39 PM Changeset [2142] by tellie
hunspell: create trunk out of vendor version 1.6.0
4:38 PM Changeset [2141] by tellie
hunspell: tag vendor version 1.6.0
4:37 PM Changeset [2140] by tellie
hunspell: import vendor version 1.6.0
1:53 PM Changeset [2139] by tellie
hunspell: create initial layout
11:11 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)

Mar 14, 2017:

5:57 PM Changeset [2138] by tellie
scribus: Add several fixes for Plugins

Mar 13, 2017:

1:36 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)

Mar 12, 2017:

8:07 PM Changeset [2137] by tellie
scribus: Add several fixes for OS2
11:31 AM Changeset [2136] by tellie
scribus: create trunk out of vendor version 1.4.6
11:31 AM Changeset [2135] by tellie
scribus: tag vendor version 1.4.6
11:29 AM Changeset [2134] by tellie
scribus: import vendor version 1.4.6
11:15 AM Changeset [2133] by tellie
scribus: create initial layout

Mar 11, 2017:

12:22 AM Changeset [2132] by dmik
git: Make git add --interactive output use CRLFs on DOS-like …

Mar 10, 2017:

6:44 PM Changeset [2131] by diver
ncftp: remove addicon, as it didn't work with rpm anyway.

Mar 9, 2017:

3:06 PM Ticket #146 (git: pull --rebase does not work) created by dmik
Steps to reproduce: 1. Clone a repo from some origin. 2. Commit …

Mar 4, 2017:

9:02 PM Changeset [2130] by diver
file: change setup.py to run w/o setuptools
8:56 PM Changeset [2129] by diver
file: add 2 upstream fixes and adapt os/2 part to win equivalent
7:58 PM Changeset [2128] by diver
file: update trunk to vendor version 5.30
7:28 PM Changeset [2127] by diver
file: tag vendor version 5.30
7:24 PM Changeset [2126] by diver
file: update to vendor version 5.30

Mar 3, 2017:

5:24 PM Changeset [2125] by diver
file: some more changes to get it build
4:59 PM Changeset [2124] by diver
file: remove some old and ugly hacks
12:24 PM Changeset [2123] by diver
lcms2: fix bldlevel strings
11:53 AM Changeset [2122] by diver
lcms2: add bldlevel strings
11:44 AM Changeset [2121] by diver
lcms2: update trunk to vendor version 2.8
11:29 AM Changeset [2120] by diver
lcms2: tag vendor version 2.8
11:27 AM Changeset [2119] by diver
lcms2: update vendor to version 2.8
8:34 AM Changeset [2118] by diver
libpsl: update trunk to vendor version 0.17.0
8:23 AM Changeset [2117] by diver
libpsl: tage vendor version 0.17.0
8:22 AM Changeset [2116] by diver
libpsl: update vendor to version 0.17.0
7:59 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)

Mar 1, 2017:

7:07 PM Changeset [2115] by tellie
whois: Updated Trunk to 5.2.15
6:50 PM Changeset [2114] by tellie
whois: tag vendor version 5.2.15
6:44 PM Changeset [2113] by tellie
whois: update vendor to version 5.2.15
2:42 PM Changeset [2112] by diver
openssl: update trunk to version 1.0.2k
2:40 PM Changeset [2111] by diver
openssl: tag vendor version 1.0.2k
2:37 PM Changeset [2110] by diver
openssl: update to vendor version 1.0.2k
2:07 PM Changeset [2109] by diver
freetype: add bldlevel info part2
1:47 PM Changeset [2108] by diver
freetype: add bldlevel info
1:13 PM Changeset [2107] by diver
freetype: update trunk to version 2.7.1
1:10 PM Changeset [2106] by diver
freetype: tag vendor version 2.7.1
1:08 PM Changeset [2105] by diver
freetype: update to vendor version 2.7.1

Feb 28, 2017:

11:19 PM Changeset [2104] by dmik
bdb: Use EXE extension for utilities on OS/2. This avoids constant …
11:18 PM Changeset [2103] by dmik
bdb: Link all shared libraries against Db C/C++ DLLs. The standard …
5:14 PM Changeset [2102] by dmik
bdb: Use short DLL names on OS/2.
4:57 PM Changeset [2101] by dmik
bdb: Link DB Tcl DLL against Tcl library on OS/2.
2:05 PM Changeset [2100] by dmik
bdb: Remove all OS/2 hacks from Makefile.in. With the updated …
10:26 AM Changeset [2099] by diver
lua: fix some small issues
10:25 AM Changeset [2098] by diver
lua: add bldlevel info to lua
7:48 AM Changeset [2097] by diver
lua: fix a test operator bug in configure.ac, remove generated files
7:25 AM Changeset [2096] by diver
lua: add autotool stuff as fedora also does
6:41 AM Changeset [2095] by diver
lua: create trunk out of vendor version 5.3.4
6:40 AM Changeset [2094] by diver
lua: tag vendor version 5.3.4
6:39 AM Changeset [2093] by diver
lua: import vendor version 5.3.4
6:38 AM Changeset [2092] by diver
lua: initial repo layout
12:39 AM Changeset [2091] by dmik
bdb: Ignore generated files.
12:36 AM Changeset [2090] by dmik
bdb: Remove generated files. This also enhances s_config to generate …

Feb 27, 2017:

5:50 PM Changeset [2089] by diver
python-appsdir: don't use setuptools, if not available
5:41 PM Changeset [2088] by diver
python-appsdir: use os2knix, as this is what sys.platform ives us
5:35 PM Changeset [2087] by diver
python-appsdir: adjust to unixroot stuff
4:56 PM Changeset [2086] by diver
python-appdirs: tag vendor version 1.4.0
4:56 PM Changeset [2085] by diver
python-appdirs: create trunk out of vendor version 1.4.0
4:55 PM Changeset [2084] by diver
python-appdirs: import vendor version 1.4.0
4:52 PM Changeset [2083] by diver
python-appdirs: wrong path created
4:52 PM Changeset [2082] by diver
python-appdirs: initial repo layout
4:51 PM Changeset [2081] by diver
python-appdirs: initial repo layout
4:39 PM Changeset [2080] by diver
setuptools: create trunk out of vendor version 34.2.0
4:39 PM Changeset [2079] by diver
setuptools: tag vendor version 34.2.0
4:38 PM Changeset [2078] by diver
setuptools: import vendor version 34.2.0
4:36 PM Changeset [2077] by diver
setuptools: initial repo layout
3:58 PM Changeset [2076] by diver
pyparsing: change setup to work w/o installed setuptools
3:34 PM Changeset [2075] by diver
pyparsing: tag vendor version 2.1.10
3:34 PM Changeset [2074] by diver
pyparsing: create trunk out of vendor version 2.1.10
3:33 PM Changeset [2073] by diver
pyparsing: import vendor version 2.1.10
3:25 PM Changeset [2072] by diver
pyparsing: initial repo layout
2:47 PM Changeset [2071] by diver
python-packaging: create trunk out of vendor version 16.8
2:47 PM Changeset [2070] by diver
python-packaging: tag vendor version 16.8
2:36 PM Changeset [2069] by diver
python-packaging: import vendor version 16.8
2:34 PM Changeset [2068] by diver
python-packaging: initial repo layout

Feb 24, 2017:

2:49 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
2:33 PM Changeset [2067] by diver
vim: change keyboard handling, add os2 specifig code
1:44 PM Ticket #144 (whois: port request) closed by Tellie
fixed: Hi, Port is done, and available as rpm
1:35 PM WikiStart edited by Tellie
Added Whois (diff)
1:14 PM Changeset [2066] by tellie
whois:add exeext variable to make file
9:10 AM Changeset [2065] by diver
pyliblzma: create trunk out of vendor version 0.5.3
9:10 AM Changeset [2064] by diver
pyliblzma: tag vendor version 0.5.3
9:09 AM Changeset [2063] by diver
pyliblzma: import vendor version 0.5.3
9:07 AM Changeset [2062] by diver
pyliblzma: create initial layout

Feb 22, 2017:

7:13 PM Changeset [2061] by diver
deltarpm: add binary i/o, fix more unixroot stuff, change pipe handling
6:03 PM Changeset [2060] by diver
deltarpm: add some upstream fixes
5:38 PM Changeset [2059] by diver
deltarpm: create trunk out of vendor version 3.6
5:37 PM Changeset [2058] by diver
deltarpm: tag vendor version 3.6
5:36 PM Changeset [2057] by diver
deltarpm: import vendor version 3.6
5:33 PM Changeset [2056] by diver
deltarpm: initial layout
4:50 PM Changeset [2055] by diver
createrepo: fix another /etc location
4:38 PM Changeset [2054] by diver
createrepo: fix the python location
4:20 PM Changeset [2053] by diver
createrepo: adapt to unixroot
4:06 PM Changeset [2052] by dmik
nspr: Fix small r2034 build break.
4:02 PM Changeset [2051] by diver
createrepo: update trunk to version 0.10.4
3:45 PM Changeset [2050] by diver
createrepo: tag vendor version 0.10.4
3:39 PM Changeset [2049] by diver
createrepo: upate vendor to version 0.10.4
3:25 PM Changeset [2048] by dmik
coreutils: sort: Work around stdin close failure (see #145).
3:18 PM Ticket #145 (coreutils: sort fails to close stdin if linked with OpenSSL) created by dmik
If you try to exec a piped sort call (e.g. `execlp("sh.exe", "sh.exe", …
3:15 PM Changeset [2047] by diver
createrepo: update trunk to current rpm source
2:59 PM Changeset [2046] by diver
createrepo: tag trunk out of vendor
2:58 PM Changeset [2045] by diver
createrepo: tag vendor version 0.4.11
2:57 PM Changeset [2044] by diver
createrepo: impost vendor version 0.4.11
2:52 PM Changeset [2043] by diver
createrepo: initial layout

Feb 21, 2017:

10:48 PM Changeset [2042] by dmik
nspr: Addon to r2034. This fixes spontaneous fork failures with …
10:34 PM Changeset [2041] by tellie
whois: Add NLS for OS2
7:16 PM Changeset [2040] by diver
vim: adapt to os2 functionality
7:11 PM Changeset [2039] by diver
vim: add os2 to the has() function
7:07 PM Changeset [2038] by diver
vim: readd digraph, as was in v7
7:06 PM Changeset [2037] by diver
vim: always use binary i/o
7:03 PM Changeset [2036] by diver
vim: fix a makefile flaw
7:02 PM Changeset [2035] by diver
vim: add some os2 parts
12:12 AM Changeset [2034] by dmik
nspr: Use DosLoadModuleEx? in PR_LoadLibrary to make code …

Feb 19, 2017:

11:00 AM Changeset [2033] by tellie
whois: fix socklen_t error

Feb 17, 2017:

11:45 PM Changeset [2032] by tellie
whois: create trunk out of vendor version 5.2.14
11:44 PM Changeset [2031] by tellie
whois: tag vendor version 5.2.14
11:43 PM Changeset [2030] by tellie
whois: import vendor version 5.2.14
11:39 PM Changeset [2029] by tellie
whois: create initial layout
1:48 PM Changeset [2028] by diver
poppler: update trunk to vendor version 0.52.0
1:45 PM Changeset [2027] by diver
poppler: tag vendor version 0.52.0
1:43 PM Changeset [2026] by diver
poppler: update vendor to version 0.52.0
5:25 AM Ticket #144 (whois: port request) created by lewisr
Just realized that ArcaOS has no built-in whois (I've had it on my own …

Feb 15, 2017:

4:47 PM Changeset [2025] by diver
vim: made it build
11:19 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
11:07 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)

Feb 14, 2017:

6:11 PM Changeset [2024] by tellie
vim: create trunk out of vendor version 8.0.0329
6:10 PM Changeset [2023] by tellie
vim: tag vendor version 8.0.0329
6:09 PM Changeset [2022] by tellie
vim: import vendor version 8.0.0329
6:02 PM Changeset [2021] by tellie
vim: create initial layout
3:30 PM Changeset [2020] by diver
poppler: update trunk to version 0.51.0
3:25 PM Changeset [2019] by diver
poppler: tag vendor version 0.51.0
3:23 PM Changeset [2018] by diver
poppler: update vendor version to 0.51.0
11:43 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
10:34 AM Changeset [2017] by diver
cups-filters: adjust some new sources to binary read and flush stdout

Feb 13, 2017:

6:55 PM Changeset [2016] by diver
cups-filters: update to vendor version 1.13.3
5:53 PM Changeset [2015] by diver
cups-filters: tag vendor version 1.13.3
5:39 PM Changeset [2014] by diver
cups-filters: update vendor to version 1.13.3
4:11 PM Changeset [2013] by diver
cups-filters: fix some small issues, add bldlevel info to the dll
9:11 AM WikiStart edited by diver
added dos2unix and splix (diff)

Feb 12, 2017:

8:52 PM Ticket #143 (hpijs returns "Failed to execute ghostscript to determine number of ...) created by lewisr
Socket backend used for HP Color LaserJet 3800. Confirmed printing …
7:19 PM Ticket #142 (In web administration console, returning from a configuration change ...) created by lewisr
Making no changes and clicking "Change Settings" from the …
1:19 PM Ticket #140 (SpliX: port request) closed by diver
fixed: rpm is up btw. but not much tested. so closing this, as if it doesn't …

Feb 11, 2017:

11:06 PM Changeset [2012] by diver
dos2unix: another makefile change
10:54 PM Changeset [2011] by diver
dos2unix: adjust makefile
5:07 PM Changeset [2010] by diver
dos2unix: create trunk out of vendor version 7.3.4
5:06 PM Changeset [2009] by diver
dos2unix: tag vendor version 7.3.4
5:05 PM Changeset [2008] by diver
dos2unix: import version 7.3.4
4:58 PM Changeset [2007] by diver
dos2unix: create initial layout
4:57 PM Changeset [2006] by diver
dos2unix: create initial layout
4:56 PM Changeset [2005] by diver
dos2unix: remove the project as checked in wrong
3:57 PM Changeset [2004] by tellie
Dos2unix: create trunk out of vendor version 7.3.4
3:56 PM Changeset [2003] by tellie
Dos2unix: tag vendor version 7.3.4
3:55 PM Changeset [2002] by tellie
Dos2unix: import vendor version 7.3.4
3:51 PM Changeset [2001] by tellie
Dos2unix: create initial layout
2:23 PM Changeset [2000] by diver
splix: adjust makefile, get pipe() and binary stuff working
12:13 PM Changeset [1999] by diver
splix: create trunk aout of vendor version
12:13 PM Changeset [1998] by diver
splix: tag vendor version 2.0.0
12:03 PM Changeset [1997] by diver
splix: import vendor version 2.0.0 from …
11:41 AM Changeset [1996] by diver
splix: create initial repo

Feb 10, 2017:

8:47 AM Ticket #141 (printing fails with "Unable to open listen socket for address") created by lewisr
Fresh install on Blue Lion beta 4.9.3. …

Feb 9, 2017:

8:30 AM Ticket #140 (SpliX: port request) created by lewisr
SpliX is a set of CUPS printer drivers for SPL (Samsung Printer …
8:00 AM Ticket #139 (Vim: port request) created by lewisr
Vim 8.0 is the latest stable version. The latest version at Hobbes …

Feb 8, 2017:

9:06 PM Changeset [1995] by diver
xz: update trunk to version 5.2.3
8:59 PM Changeset [1994] by diver
xz: tag vendor version 5.2.3
8:58 PM Changeset [1993] by diver
xz: update vendor to version 5.2.3
7:42 PM Changeset [1992] by diver
grep: fix a upstream bug
7:41 PM Changeset [1991] by diver
grep: disablethe pthreads_rwlock_rdlock check and return a failure
7:40 PM Changeset [1990] by diver
grep: fix the iconv check
5:10 PM Changeset [1989] by diver
libtiff: also add a bldlevel string to the tiffxx dll
4:33 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
4:14 PM Changeset [1988] by diver
grep: update trunk to version 2.28
4:05 PM Changeset [1987] by diver
grep: tag vendor version 2.28
4:02 PM Changeset [1986] by diver
grep: update vendor to version 2.28
2:47 PM Changeset [1985] by diver
libtiff: add buildlevel info
2:46 PM Changeset [1984] by diver
libpng: add buildlevel info
2:40 PM Changeset [1983] by diver
libpng: add buildlevel info
1:17 PM Ticket #138 (wget: pathconf: No such file or directory error when proxy enabled) closed by diver
fixed: fixed in r1982
11:04 AM Changeset [1982] by diver
wget: fix a pathconf() issue. this is s workaround for a libc issue, …
10:26 AM Changeset [1981] by ydario
bdb: disable docs installation.
10:25 AM Changeset [1980] by ydario
bdb: remove mmap() precommit hack since libcx does not require it.

Feb 6, 2017:

7:18 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
7:03 PM Changeset [1979] by diver
libpng: update trunk to version 1.6.28
6:23 PM Changeset [1978] by diver
libpng: tag vendor version 1.6.28
6:21 PM Changeset [1977] by diver
libpng: update vendor to version 1.6.28
5:57 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
2:44 PM Changeset [1976] by diver
libtiff: update trunk to version 4.0.7
2:41 PM Changeset [1975] by diver
libtiff: tag vendor version 4.0.7
2:40 PM Changeset [1974] by diver
libtiff: update vendor to version 4.0.7
1:00 PM Changeset [1973] by diver
binutils: update trunk to version 2.27
12:09 PM Changeset [1972] by diver
binutils: tag vendor version 2.27
12:08 PM Changeset [1971] by diver
binutils: remove the 2.27 tag, as I managed to checkin the files with …
12:07 PM Changeset [1970] by diver
binutils: update vendor to version 2.27. the remaining files with @ in …
11:46 AM Changeset [1969] by diver
binutils: tag vendor version 2.27
11:41 AM Changeset [1968] by diver
binutils: update vendor to version 2.27. some files are missing, due …

Feb 3, 2017:

4:14 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
3:11 PM Changeset [1967] by diver
cpio: update several gnulib tools to latest gnulib
2:26 PM Changeset [1966] by diver
cpio: update trunk to version 2.12
2:04 PM Changeset [1965] by diver
cpio: tga vendor version 2.12
2:02 PM Changeset [1964] by diver
cpio: update vendor to version 2.12

Feb 2, 2017:

6:28 PM Changeset [1963] by dmik
libvpx: Support autodetection of md5sum on OS/2. This is needed for …
6:26 PM Changeset [1962] by dmik
libvpx: No reason not to export vpx_svc_* API when it's built. Thse …

Jan 30, 2017:

10:33 PM Changeset [1961] by dmik
libvpx: Fix compilation on OS/2. By @komh, borrowed from …
10:29 PM Changeset [1960] by dmik
libvpx: Merge version 1.6.1 from vendor to trunk.
10:25 PM Changeset [1959] by dmik
libvpx: Revert r1355 (all needed changes are upstream now).
8:46 PM Changeset [1958] by dmik
libvpx: Tag version 1.6.1 from vendor.
8:43 PM Changeset [1957] by dmik
libvpx: Import version 1.6.1 from vendor. Source URL: …
6:07 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
5:58 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
5:57 PM WikiStart edited by Tellie
Added Jhead (diff)
5:16 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)

Jan 27, 2017:

10:31 PM Ticket #138 (wget: pathconf: No such file or directory error when proxy enabled) created by lewisr
Proxy is correctly configured in .wgetrc: […] However, when …
6:52 PM Changeset [1956] by diver
doxygen: update bldlevel info again :(
6:27 PM Changeset [1955] by diver
doxygen: adjust cmakelist.txt files to latest cmake
5:40 PM Changeset [1954] by diver
coreutils: fix iconv.m4, to have iconv found
4:40 PM Changeset [1953] by diver
coreutils: update trunk to version 8.26
4:22 PM Changeset [1952] by diver
coreutils: tag vendor version 8.26
4:18 PM Changeset [1951] by diver
coreutils: update vendor to version 8.26
2:33 PM Changeset [1950] by diver
coreutils: fix ticket #83

Jan 26, 2017:

9:47 AM Changeset [1949] by diver
cmake: adjust def file generation

Jan 25, 2017:

12:04 PM Ticket #137 (dash hangs when it executes cmake) created by diver
when building cmake with our rpmbuild-bot and using dash as the …
10:39 AM Changeset [1948] by diver
zlib: adapt creation of shared lib to make system

Jan 24, 2017:

4:21 PM Changeset [1947] by diver
zlib: update trunk to version 1.2.11
4:13 PM Changeset [1946] by diver
zlib: create vendor tag 1.2.11
4:12 PM Changeset [1945] by diver
zlib: update vendor to version 1.2.11
3:07 PM Changeset [1944] by diver
zlib: bring inline with the current rpm
2:57 PM Changeset [1943] by diver
zlib: create trunk out vendor version 1.2.5
2:57 PM Changeset [1942] by diver
zlib: create vendor tag 1.2.5
2:55 PM Changeset [1941] by diver
zlib: import version 1.2.5
2:54 PM Changeset [1940] by diver
zlib: create layout

Jan 20, 2017:

3:47 PM Changeset [1939] by diver
cmake: fix possible wrong generated def files
11:49 AM Changeset [1938] by diver
libusb1: adapt trunk to version 1.0.21 and made it build

Jan 19, 2017:

6:45 PM Changeset [1937] by diver
doxygen: add some upstream fixes
6:38 PM Changeset [1936] by diver
doxygen: update trunk to version 1.8.13, the forgotten files
6:37 PM Changeset [1935] by diver
doxygen: tag venor version 1.8.13
6:37 PM Changeset [1934] by diver
wrong tag, because some files where missing
6:36 PM Changeset [1933] by diver
doxygen: update vendor to version 1.8.13, the forgotten files
6:33 PM Changeset [1932] by diver
doxygen: update trunk to version 1.8.13
6:25 PM Changeset [1931] by diver
doxygen: tag venor version 1.8.13
6:23 PM Changeset [1930] by diver
doxygen: update vendor to version 1.8.13
4:35 PM Changeset [1929] by herwigb
Also fix zip2exe.cmd and zipgrep.cmd and also distribute zip2exe.cmd
3:39 PM Ticket #136 (unzip 6.0) closed by herwigb
fixed: Changeset #1928 fixes this issue. Removing -Zargs-wild from the …
3:37 PM Changeset [1928] by herwigb
Fix for Ticket #136
10:40 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
10:05 AM Ticket #136 (unzip 6.0) created by herwigb
Wildcards for archives to unpack do not work properly. Having the …

Jan 18, 2017:

5:12 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)

Jan 17, 2017:

8:46 PM Changeset [1927] by tellie
Jhead: Disable myglob() function for OS/2
8:31 PM Changeset [1926] by tellie
Jhead: Add -Zargs-wild to makefile for wildcard support and change …
3:58 PM Ticket #135 (Ncftp v3.2.6) closed by diver
fixed
3:56 PM Changeset [1925] by diver
ncftp: add icon file to ncftp.exe

Jan 16, 2017:

6:35 PM Changeset [1924] by tellie
Jhead: Add os2 editor
6:03 PM Changeset [1923] by tellie
Jhead: Remove make.bat
5:52 PM Changeset [1922] by tellie
Jhead: create trunk out of vendor version 3.00
5:51 PM Changeset [1921] by tellie
Jhead: tag vendor version 3.00
5:50 PM Changeset [1920] by tellie
Jhead: import vendor version 3.00
5:46 PM Changeset [1919] by tellie
Jhead: create initial layout

Jan 14, 2017:

11:37 AM Ticket #135 (Ncftp v3.2.6) created by Tellie
Add a ico for Ncftp
12:30 AM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
12:20 AM Changeset [1918] by diver
ncftp: remove a not anymore needed ugly hack in bookmarks editor
12:14 AM Changeset [1917] by diver
ncurses: add keyboard and mouse functionality fpr klibc, borrowed from …
12:02 AM Changeset [1916] by diver
ncurses: adjust some configure bits

Jan 13, 2017:

7:27 PM Changeset [1915] by diver
ncurses: made it build.
6:18 PM Changeset [1914] by diver
ncurses: autoreconf is not working, so configure is needed.
4:17 PM Changeset [1913] by diver
ncurses: delete generated configure, adjust aclocal.m4 and …
3:40 PM Changeset [1912] by diver
ncurses: update trunk to vendor version 5.9
3:23 PM Changeset [1911] by diver
ncurses: tag vendor version 5.9
3:21 PM Changeset [1910] by diver
ncurses: import vendor version 5.9

Jan 12, 2017:

6:27 PM Ticket #134 (updatedb from findutils-4.6.0-2.oc00.pentium4 touches network drives ...) created by lewisr
The command to update my locate db is similar for each of my local …

Jan 11, 2017:

12:22 PM WikiStart edited by diver
(diff)
12:13 PM Changeset [1909] by diver
ncftp: fix a unknown user id error

Jan 10, 2017:

7:25 PM Changeset [1908] by diver
ncftp: ugly workaround to have ncftpbookmarks working to some degree
7:18 PM Changeset [1907] by diver
ncftp: redefine the use of less
12:43 PM Changeset [1906] by diver
ncftp: fix case issue ticket #218

Jan 9, 2017:

4:50 PM Changeset [1905] by diver
ncftp: fix an oversight of bin/ and a small aclocal.m4 flaw
4:45 PM Changeset [1904] by diver
ncftp: get less working #216

Jan 2, 2017:

7:08 AM Changeset [1903] by tellie
Removed stricmp

Jan 1, 2017:

8:09 PM Changeset [1902] by tellie
Fixed hardlinks in makefile
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.