fill in some usefull text
- checkout the complete tree via "svn co http://svn.netlabs.org/repos/ports/openvpn/trunk"
- as a requirement you need:
- pthread from 17.02.2010 or better http://web.os2power.com/yuri/PthreadTls
- to build openvpn you need gcc442
- openssl (ask me about where to get it, as it needs a special patch)
- run configure via "sh configure" (of course also ash and the like should work)
- run make
- version 2.1.3 added at 27.09.2010
|GCC 4 Core Libraries||WPI||GCC 4 runtime libraries needed for all OpenVpn|
|OpenVpn 2.1.3||ZIP||the package includes the exe, the openssl dll and lzo2 dll|
Reporting bugs and requesting new features is done through the ticket system. You can view existing tickets, add comments to them and create new tickets using the corresponding buttons at the top of every page. If you want to submit a new bug or request a feature, please use the Search function first to make sure there is no ticket for this task already created.
Anonymous access to the ticket system has been restricted due to multiple attacks of stupid spammers we've been suffering from lately. In order to create a new ticket or comment the existing one, you need to login with your Netlabs login id.
If you do not have a login id, you can request one at http://www.netlabs.org/en/site/member/member.xml.
We are sorry for inconvenience, but at the present time this is the only way to avoid extremely annoying spam.
- Silvan Scherrer
- all the ppl working on openvpn
- netlabs.org (hosting & support)