fill in some usefull text
- checkout the complete tree via "svn co http://svn.netlabs.org/repos/ports/libtorrent/trunk"
- as a requirement you need:
- yum install openssl
- yum install pthread
- to build libtorrent you need gcc473, automake, autoconf libtool (rpm versions)
- run autotool.sh to generate the needed configure and build scripts
- run configure via "sh configure --with-boost-libdir=x:/boost/stage/lib --with-boost=x:/boost --disable-shared --enable-static" (of course also ash and the like should work, and you have to adjust the path as well)
- run make
- version 0.14.7 added at 21.01.2010
- version 0.14.10 added at 22.03.2010
- version 0.14.12 added at 18.10.2010
- version 0.15.6 added at 11.04.2011
- version 0.16.3 added at 11.09.2012
- version 0.16.4 added at 01.10.2012
- version 0.16.9 added at 14.05.2013
- version 0.16.12 added at 08.11.2013
- version 1.0.2 added at 13.10.2014
Reporting bugs and requesting new features is done through the ticket system. You can view existing tickets, add comments to them and create new tickets using the corresponding buttons at the top of every page. If you want to submit a new bug or request a feature, please use the Search function first to make sure there is no ticket for this task already created.
Anonymous access to the ticket system has been restricted due to multiple attacks of stupid spammers we've been suffering from lately. In order to create a new ticket or comment the existing one, you need to login with your Netlabs login id.
If you do not have a login id, you can request one at http://www.netlabs.org/en/site/member/member.xml.
We are sorry for inconvenience, but at the present time this is the only way to avoid extremely annoying spam.
- Silvan Scherrer
- all the ppl working on libtorrent
- netlabs.org (hosting & support)