Mar 4, 2012:
- 10:36 PM Ticket #182 (iconv() and path separator) closed by
- fixed: Changed iconv to not clear CVTTYPE_PATH in r3754. Backported to 0.6 in …
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
- Backported r3754: iconv.c: Assume input is PATHs so that samba works for …
- 10:33 PM Changeset  by
- iconv.c: Assume input is PATHs so that samba works for Koreans.
- 10:25 PM Ticket #254 (weakld: weakld incorrectly reports duplicate symbols) closed by
- fixed: r3751 tries to address the problem. It is a relatively risky fix as it's …
- 10:23 PM Changeset  by
- Backported r3751: weakld.c: Put exported names in a different symbol table …
- 10:22 PM Changeset  by
- Testcase for #254.
- 10:17 PM Changeset  by
- weakld.c: Put exported names in a different symbol table since they need …
- 8:03 PM Ticket #234 (ld: Align .text by 16 bytes) closed by
- fixed: Addressed in r3749 and r3750. Case closed.
- 8:02 PM Changeset  by
- 0.6/ld: Backported r3749 which makes ld align .text on a SSE friendly …
- 8:00 PM Changeset  by
- ld: Align text section on 16-byte boundrary for SSE constants.
- 7:52 PM Ticket #233 (getsockname() and getpeername() fail when using high memory) closed by
- 7:51 PM Changeset  by
- trunk: forward ported r3745, r3746 and r3747 - high memory regression in …
- 7:45 PM Changeset  by
- socketpair: support osfd (return sockets descriptors) pointing to high …
- 7:41 PM Changeset  by
- highmemsocket.cpp: Fixed two bad tests causing connect() and others to …
- 7:40 PM Changeset  by
- getpeername.c: fix regression from #233.
Feb 29, 2012:
Dec 28, 2011:
- 9:34 PM Ticket #255 (libc064 gives SIGSEGV when closing some processes due to being linked with ...) created by
- Many applications I've built (httpd, lyx, postgres to name 3) are giving …
Dec 16, 2011:
- 3:09 PM Ticket #254 (weakld: weakld incorrectly reports duplicate symbols) created by
- If a symbol is both listed in the EXPORTS section (a public name for a …
Dec 9, 2011:
- 11:41 AM Ticket #253 (libc: spawn() crash when starting a shell script) created by
- While building gcc 4.4.6, I got xgcc to crash while compiling stdc++ code. …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.