Welcome to SWT project homepage
This project aims to port the Eclipse Standard Widget Toolkit to OS/2 and eComStation.
"SWT is an open source widget toolkit for Java designed to provide efficient, portable access to the user-interface facilities of the operating systems on which it is implemented."
- Lee W. Riemenschneider (not active)
- Leonardo Pino
- Dmitry A. Kuminov (not active)
How to proceed
- Collect information on missing controls in SWT v2.01
- Collect information on custom controls available already.
- Using the ControlExample? complete the missing control implementation.
- Fix bugs
- Indetify missing controls, or features on existing controls.
- Fix the problems with the Open Watcom branch.
- Finish the implementation of the loader.
- Netlabs.org Custom control set
- Let coders create custom controls on basis of things we miss right now
- Define criteria for controls to make small projects out of them
- SWT Port
- With the control in the first project finish the port
- APIEX01.DLL from eComStation ( can be opensourced, code is owned by Serenity)
- Contains a.o. Tree view control
- Sample code from OS/2 Developer
- Magazines available as hard copy with Adrian or Bart
- Eclipse Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT)