Cannot delete file in a created directory on the OS/2 share
|Reported by:||dmik||Owned by:||diver|
|Priority:||Feedback Pending||Milestone:||Samba Server for eCS (OS/2) 1.1.x|
|Component:||Samba Server||Version:||Server 3.3.x|
If I create a directory through a Samba client on an OS/2 share and copy a file to that directory, I cannot delete this file through the client (it may be deleted only locally on the server).
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect to an OS/2 share.
- Create a directory.
- Copy a file to that directory from the local machine or create it from scratch.
- Attempt to delete this file. You will get the "Access denied" ("Permission denied") error.
Change History (8)
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by diver
- Component changed from Unknown to Samba Server
- Milestone set to Samba Server for eCS (OS/2) 1.1.0
- Owner changed from nobody to diver
- Priority changed from minor to Feedback Pending