Now everybody is able to create new tickets. Hopefully somebody will use this...
Some more string util functions are written and tested. This was required to fix some bugs with links to external programs.
The Ticket system and the Roadmap are configured now.
A small bug in the command line parser is fixed. Also a first version of the unit test "'framework" is added. Will try to write as much tests as possible to guarantee stability.
I made my first real changes. Major parts of the command line handling are rewritten. This solves some restrictions with quoting. A beta version is available at rbri.de.
Major parts are now in the repository. The core stuff is in, all the small tools, the c source and the installer source will follow the next days.
Back from vacation. The whole sybil part is checked in. Also i made some modifications on the build system. Documentation of the build will follow, if the checkin is complete. Some extensions are made for the online help.
Checkin of the sources is started. First i checked in the i18n things. Hopefully this makes the job of the translators a little bit easier.