Welcome to AMPOS2 and the project <* TYPO3 goes eComStation *>
Driven from the idea to run the well known Open Source Web Content Management System (CMS) TYPO3 under OS/2 or eComStation, we've started to collect all the informations we need for that. For other operating systems there are ready-to-go-packages called LAMP and WAMP. We will create an AMP package for OS/2 and eCS, which is called AMPOS2.
AMPOS2 informations about all steps getting Apache/2, MySQL/2 and PHP/2 to run on OS/2 and eComStation can be found on the following web sites:
- http://www.ampos2.de -- The AMPOS2 homepage
- http://www.amp4ecs.de -- The AMP4eCS homepage (same site as www.ampos2.de)
- http://os4you.org/typo3goesos2en.html -- English documentation of <* TYPO3 goes eComStation *> (en)
- http://os4you.org/typo3goesos2de.html -- German documentation of <* TYPO3 goes eComStation *> (de)
- http://os4you.org/typo3goesos2nl.html -- Dutch documentation of <* TYPO3 goes eComStation *> (nl)
- http://os4you.org/typo3goesos2es.html -- Spanish documentation of <* TYPO3 goes eComStation *> (es)
The Dutch and Spanish translations are not finished yet.
More languages (French and Russian) will be available soon, thanks for the translators ...
TYPO3 informations can be found at:
- http://typo3.org -- The TYPO3 site for developers with documentation, extensions and downloads
- http://typo3.com -- The TYPO3 site for those people who need commercial support
- http://typo3.net -- The German TYPO3 forum channel
For Downloads have a look at Downloads
To check out from the repository use this URL: http://svn.netlabs.org/repos/ampos2/